Global warming is affecting our lives,
whether you know it or not. Too much electricity
is being used, because of us. I think that Earth
Hour is a great idea, because the earth is huge,
and there are a lot of people, so if everyone does this,
the earth is getting saved more. On,
Friday March, 28, at 8:30-9:30, turn off all of
your lights. It's very simple, I'm going to do it,
I hope you guys do too!
Thanks For Reading!
Monday, March 23, 2009
єаятн ноuя !
Posted by Nataylaaaaa. ♥ at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i did it last year and im going to do it this year too.:) i feel like a gud person! lol
i just hope many people do it this year!!
yeaaah i knoow.
i'm gonna do it thiis year too,
but the Nickalodeon awards is coming,
on the samee daaay, and i reaally,
wanna watch it.
Cuz it's at 8:00 pm.
and Earth Hour is at 8:30.
I might just turn out all of my lights,
and theen watch it. LOL! =) ♥
lol sameee here!
LOL! TeeHee! =) ♥
Post a Comment